So I am proud to say I have been nominated for a blogging award! It was by complete surprise and I am honored just for the mention! Now. Because of the award, there are requirements I must fill to be qualified. And one of them is to answer questions about myself, and tell you more about a blog that I really enjoy. And that blog is deftmom.com. I really enjoy the things she posts, and she is a fellow mom- like me! She shares recipes, things going on in her life, and her blog reminds me a lot of mine, and she gives me new ideas to try when I start to get in a crafting, homemaking rut! Shes wonderful!
I also must thank Kay, who nominated me. I greatly appreciate the mention, and I honestly can’t believe I was nominated in the first place! I started this blog because I enjoy blogging and documenting what I do for myself and my family, and thought that other housewives similar to me could get great use from some of my tidbits.
What are the top five items that you can’t wait to cross off your bucket list?
- Become a Successful Photographer
- Have 4 or more Children
- Have a big Successful garden similar to my grandmothers
- Travel across Country
- Travel to Italy
- What is one piece of advice that you wish you could give to your younger self?
- Be patient, and pay attention!
- What is your favorite or funniest commercial you have ever seen? Leave a link to YouTube for others to enjoy!
To be honest, we don’t have TV in my household, we just have Hulu and Netflix so I don’t see many commercials now days.
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Thats a hard one, but probably Fries and Gravy!
- If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be? Why?
- Would you rather get one free round trip international plane ticket every year or be able to fly domestic anytime for free?
Traveling Domestic any time for free. So many wonderful places!
- What’s the weirdest thing a guest has done at your house?
We don’t have guests often. But I can remember one time at thanksgiving our guests did our dishes for us!
- What was your best excuse for missing a day of work?
During my miscarriage, the miscarriage had started and I was basically delivering my dead baby.
- What is something you always wanted to try but have been too afraid?
Trout. Its just hard for me to eat fish!
- If you could be an animal, what would you be? Why?
A kitty. Come on, they are cute, and get to do piratically whatever they want without care!
- What character is great in their movie, book or show, but would be intolerable if you had to deal with them in everyday situations?Probably Hawkeye Pierce from mash. Because he is an alcoholic, crazy person! Very nice, and would do anything for anyone, but crazy none the less!
And of course, I musn’t forget the person who nomitated me in the first place. Thanks Kay!
So, the questions for my nominees are:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite drink?
3.What is one thing you want to do in your lifetime?
4. What is one thing you feel most grateful for in your life?
5. Would you ever go across country in a camper trailer?
6. What is your favorite dish?
7. Your in jail and have one call. Who will that one call be to?
8. You have 1 million dollars. What is one thing you would do with it first?
9. Your best blogging tip
10. You can have anyone in the world alive or dead as a dinner guest for one night. Who?